Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
About the handling of personal information
- We abide by laws and other legal imperatives related to and applied to personal information, and handle personal information in a proper manner by following customary practices that are generally accepted in the handling of personal information.
We will also continue to improve the way we handle personal information accordingly.
- We define rules in handling personal information and keep employees informed of the rules. We request that our affiliated companies also handle personal information in a proper manner.
- We give notification or make public the purpose for obtaining personal information when obtaining the information and use it exclusively for that purpose.
- We implement measures necessary to prevent leak, loss, or falsification of personal information, and manage personal information in proper manner.
- We accept requests made by the person whose personal information is in question for disclosure, correction, deletion, or termination of use of the personal information, through the designated communication channel, and process each request with good faith.
Purposes of Using Personal Information
Purposes of using personal information through this website are as follows:
Any personal information is used only to fulfill the service you have requested.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as complying with the law or legal process, Yaskawa will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
However, it excludes the following cases.
- where we have your’s consent.
- where personal information is disclosed or provided to a third party in a manner, such statistical data, by which individuals cannot be identified.
- where disclosure and provision of personal information is demanded by law or other legal imperatives.
- where our cooperation with a third party is required because disclosure and provision of the personal information is necessary to protect human life or property, or to keep someone out of harm’s way, and where obtaining your’s consent may affect the handling of the relevant matter.
- where we entrust the handling of a your’s personal information to an affiliated company or representative office of Yaskawa to meet the purpose of you and where it is considered to be needed by the affiliated company or the representative office to respond to questions from you or provide follow-up support to you.
- Yaskawa and Yaskawa group companies will not accept or consider suggestions or technical ideas, except when specifically requested. This is to avoid potential misunderstandings or conflicts of interest if our ideas and technology appear similar to ideas that were submitted to Yaskawa. Even if an idea or technology is sent to Yaskawa, we take no responsibility to protect confidentiality or pay, and are under no obligation to consider, review, or respond to any unsolicited ideas and technology.